COVID-19 testing by public health at the Savannah Civic Center will shift from a drive-through model to walk-up testing two days per week.
Beginning March 31st, walk-up testing will be offered every Wednesday and Thursday. Individuals may come on foot or may park in the Civic Center parking lot and walk into the testing site. Drive-through testing will continue to be offered each Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, as well as two Saturdays per month.
Appointments for COVID-19 testing at the Civic Center are not required, but you can pre-register for a test at www.covidtestsavannah.com.
There is no out-of-pocket charge for COVID-19 testing at the Civic Center site. Health insurance will be billed for those with insurance, but insurance is not required, and no one will be charged a fee.
Summary of COVID-19 Testing Operations at Civic Center Site, 301 West Oglethorpe Ave., Savannah
- COVID-19 Testing provided by Mako Medical in partnership with the Georgia Department of Public Health
- No appointment needed, but pre-registration encouraged at www.covidtestsavannah.com
- Charge: None. Insurance will be billed if available, but insurance is not required. No out-of-pocket cost.
- Monday: Drive-through testing 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Drive-through testing 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Walk-up testing 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Walk-up testing 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: Drive-through testing 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Every first and third Saturday of each month: Drive-through testing