Coastal Health District

Environmental Health

Food Service Permit Applications

Effective immediately, Verification of Residency for Public Benefits affidavits must be collected from operators/owners of all new facilities that require permits from the state of Georgia or a specific county. This includes Food Service, Tourist Accommodations, Body Art, and Public Swimming Pools that operate for a fee. These forms must be submitted with the respective permit application and notarized. The affidavit can be downloaded here: GC09008B Public Benefits Affidavit

Applications must be submitted for new food service establishments, mobile food service units, and temporary food service establishments. Completed applications, along with fees, should be returned to the Environmental Health Division of your county health department.

To download the application for mobile food service unit and extended food service units, click here:

Application for Mobile Food Service Unit and Extended Food Service Unit Permit

To download the application for food service establishments and mobile food service operations, click here: Food Service Est. & Mobile Food Svs. Op. Permit

To download the application for temporary food service establishments, click here: Temporary Food Svs. Permit App. Packet

Make sure food safety standards are being met to ensure the health and safety of patrons attending temporary events: